Tuesday, April 15, 2008

26 weeks

Had my regular check up yesterday. I gave the ultra sound result to my OB. According to her, everything looks ok. I gained 7lbs since my last check up (a month ago). It's my biggest gain so far, even if you compare it with my first pregnancy. That prompted my OB to request for a glucose challenge test specially when I told her that my mother is diabetic. Right after the check up, I went down to the lab (MMC) to have the test. They asked me to drink a glass of orange looking liquid which tasted like Royal then asked me to come back after an hour so that they can do the blood extraction. I'm not supposed to eat anything and move around. It was really a bore! So 2 minutes before the time, I was back. I hate to admit it but I'm scared of needles and blood so I had to close my eyes while the medtech did his thing. I really hope the result won't be bad news.

No comments: