Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 week rest

Last Monday, while I was in the middle of a meeting, bigla na lang ako nahihilo. I told my boss, who's sitting at my right side, kaso di nya masyadong narinig and she asked me kung ano daw yun, di ko na inulit kasi baka mag panic sila. After a while nawala naman yung hilo ko, so after the meeting I told my boss and told her that I'll just attend another important meeting in the afternoon and after that I'm going home na. Nagkataon naman that I'm scheduled to go to the endoc on Tuesday, kaya I decided to visit na rin my OB, which I'm supposed to visit after a week pa.
My OB did an IE and she said that my cervix is soft, and she's not happy with the contractions so she ordered for me to rest for a week. So here I am now, at home, blogging.
I was also informed by my OB to choose a date first week of July for my delivery. Hubby and I originally picked July7, but my OB said that's too late na. She wants it earlier than that, so now we're thinking of July 1.
BTW, my visit to the endoc was ok. 92 sugar ko and it's within normal range. I'll go back there after 2 weeks. Thanks for al those who prayed for me when I was really depressed having to go through the OGTT.

No comments: