Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some updates

Gave birth @ Makati Med last July 1 to a healthy 6.5lbs baby girl. We decided to name her Alecxia Mari. Birthing kwento to follow. Just sneaking up some online time while my baby is sleeping. Most of the time, I also sleep when she sleeps cause it's really hard to keep up when she's awake at unholy hour.
We are currently staying here in Pampanga, at my parent's place. We'll probably be here for 2 weeks, then back to homebase. There are things that I like better here, but there are certainly things that I miss from home (like aircon and hotshower)...of course I miss my hubby. He's actually the reason why we can't stay long here...wawa naman kasi sya, nobody but him sa bahay. No one to look after him. Pagdating nya sa house, he needs to think pa of what to eat for dinner then pag gising naman what to eat for breakfast. Kung sya lang ang masusunod, gusto na nya kaming sunduin this weekend :)
Just check my twitter for updates. I do my updates using twitterberry in my Blackberry. Thank God for Blackberry, I'm still connected to the online world.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Alecxia Mae! Hope you like it here. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats sis! :)