Monday, May 30, 2011

Alehra Xirene's Baptism details

Date: January 29, 2011
Time: 11am
Church: St. Michael Parish, Bayani road, Taguig City
Reception: Guilly's, Glorietta 4

Invitation:
DIY. I used a free quickpage (i need to find my source, i'll update once i find it), edited and had it printed at LBC Digiprint.


invitation


Tarpaulin:
A Baby Bragbook quick page from just so scrappy

Tarp

Dress / Shoes / Candles / Giveways

I used Pink ribbon for the candles. As for the dress, we used the same dress that her ate Alec used. She used it on her baptism only. Nagpaka practical na lang so we did not buy her a new dress since one time lang naman isusuot.

I saw the cute photo/note holder at Landmark. I didn't have the time so I asked Eric to choose and buy.

For special favors to the godparents, I ordered cupcakes from Tinapay ni Tinay. I actually talked to Tinay siguro five days before the event. Ganun ka rush and I'm happy to say na masarap naman and nice naman ang dating.

Shoes
candles

Dress and stuff

Giveaways

giveaways @ Guilly's
cupcake for godparents
Guest sheet

Instead of the usual Guest book, I copied this idea from another nawie, sis Maqui. She was kind enough to email the file she used for her son Aki. We had fun reading the messages from our guests.




No comments: