Friday, May 21, 2010

2nd trimester

I can now feel my baby moving inside my tummy. It’s actually more of kicking - not soft movements, most of the time I get surprised. I feel I already gained some weight.  I am happy I’m done with the “nauseous days”. Now, I have to deal with the "always hungry" feeling which I actually prefer. It’s easier to just eat and not to expect to throw it out after.

On another note, we have a new househelp coming later. I hope she’s someone who will stay for a long time. It’s tiring to train new househelps from time to time. If only we're not having a new baby, I’m considering of just having a stay out help. The yaya can now handle both Basty and Alec. She just needs assistance with the laundry and cleaning the house. But with the incoming baby, we will really need extra hand.

No comments: