Thursday, July 05, 2012

Realities of life

Yesterday, I went to Makati Med to visit my friend who's dad is in ER...I wss shocked to know that her dad died about an hour before I arrived.

The sad reality is, while you are grieving, you have to arrange for the interment. You have to arrange which funeral and where to lay his body to rest. Good thing her dad had bought a lot at manila memorial so that's one thing less to worry.

It got me thinking, what will happen if something happens to me or my husband? I don't want to dwell on it...but shouldn't we prepare for it so that those we will leave won't have to worry about it and proceed grieving for us?

This is something that I have to put on my to do list (though not a priority at this point). I'll get back to it as soon as I settle with Life Insurance.

For now, we need to strive to live healthy and hope to live for a long time.

No comments: