Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May15 (UltraSound day)

I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that I was bleeding and I was all alone. It might be due to the mixed feelings I had before I fell asleep. I was happy, excited and worried. The greatest feeling probably is the security I felt with the presence of Eric by my side when I woke up. Oh, how I wish that we could be together every night/every day.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I was excited last night because today is the day that we will have the ultra sound to check on the gender of our baby.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It’s a boy! I can’t describe the joy I saw in Eric’s face when he saw the sex organ. The dr. even joked that he can be her assistant because he immediately saw it.

No comments: