Thursday, January 12, 2006

January 8

It's our first year anniversary!

I woke up around 7am and i went directly to the restroom. I tiptoed on my way as not to wake up Eric. I wanted to surprise him. Here I go again, expecting that it will turn positive.

2 purple lines appeared. Hey, I forgot how many lines should appear for the result to be positive. I had to read the instruction again. Lo and behold, it says when 2 purple lines appear, result is positive. I can't describe how happy I was. I went to the bed and woke up Eric and told him he'll be a daddy soon. I cried. Eric was so happy too. He said that it's the best anniv gift and I totally agree.

We called my mom, she's in the market. She was so happy when we told her about the good news. She said she'll be going to Lambac. We received a phone call from my papa by noontime. Mama told him about the news and he was so happy and excited for his first apo. He told me many times to take extra care.

Eric texted his dad at first. We can't control our excitement so we called. They were all happy to hear about it. I'm sure his mom will be telling everybody. They all have been waiting so long..

No comments: